New to the OBU Library comes this title from Eerdmans on the American Puritan pastor and scholar, Cotton Mather, from the North End of Boston in late 17th Century.
- The last decades of Puritan Boston, 1663-1674 —
- Cambridge: city of books in the republic of letters, 1674-1681 —
- Listening for a call, 1681-1688 —
- Entanglements of church and state, 1688-1698 —
- The birth of the American evangelical tradition, 1698-1707 —
- A biblical enlightenment, 1707-1713 —
- The practice at the top of Christianity, 1713-1728 —
- The Cotton Mather trail: a walking tour in Boston connected to the Freedom Trail.
I have not had time yet to read this book well enough to review it, so please leave your evaluations of it in the comments.